Landmark Title Assurance Agency ‐ Introduction‐Purpose of this Notice
Information We Collect
We may collect NPI about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a customer‐reporting agency.
- Information that we receive form others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
Use of Information
We request information from you for our own legitimate business purposes and not for the benefit of any nonaffiliated party. Therefore, we will not release your information to nonaffiliated parties except: (1) as necessary for us to provide the product or service you have requested of us; or (2) as permitted by law. We may, however, store such information in definitely, including the period after which any customer relationship has ceased. Such information may be used for any internal purposes, such as quality control efforts or customer analysis. We may also provide all of the types of NPI listed above to one or more of our affiliated companies. Such affiliated companies include financial service providers, such as the members of Landmark Title Assurance Agency. Furthermore, we also may disclose any or all of the information we collect, as described above, to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non‐financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT
IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
Former Customers – Amendments
Confidentiality and Security